Freshly Plated is a branch of Christina Emily Wellness and serves women (primarily) clean, fresh and whole foods. The meals are as locally sourced and organic as possible. Our goal is to provide women the convenience of freshly made meals that are properly portioned to help them reach their goals and sustain them.
If you’re a mom, a lady that works full time, a fitness guru looking for meal prep, a gal in-school or just have a hectic lifestyle these meals are calling your name!
We strive to ensure you are not only eating clean foods, but are properly nourishing your body from within. We are advocates of proper digestion, female hormone health and sustainability!
Currently, you must be a Charlotte resident (or in the vicinity of) and must be able to pick-up your meals.
5 meals $50 +taxes and fees
10 meals $100 +taxes and fees
*Monthly Subscription 5 meals + 1 free meal/ week $200/month + taxes and fees
*Monthly Subscription 10 meals +1 free meal/week $400/month +taxes and fees
Any additional meal is $11
Add extra chicken/turkey: $5
- The menu includes a vegetarian meal and 2 different meat-based meals
- You may add meat to the vegetarian meal for $5
- You may pick and choose which meals you’d like and how many of each
- Menu changes weekly and is released every Monday. VIP subscribers get the MENU on Sunday’s and have first choice. To subscribe, please email email@example.com
- Order every Wednesday. Currently, it is a first come first serve basis. Spaces are very limited and normally sell out the day of.
- Pick-up your meals on Sunday in Charlotte, NC (upon placing your order, you will receive our pick-up address) between 1pm-6pm.
- Once your payment is made, your space is confirmed.
- Containers are included in your first order. Upon additional orders, there is a charge of $7.50. You may return your containers to avoid this cost! (We like to be environmentally-friendly!)
- All meals are portioned to support healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Meals support optimal female health.
- Ingredients are aimed to be as organic and locally sourced as much as possible.
- We use clean and healthy ingredients only, free from GMO, refined sugar.
- Nearly all of our meals are gluten and dairy free. We do use nuts and organic eggs.
- If you have an allergy or known food intolerance- please let us know prior to placing your order.