An assessment is suitable for you
if you experience issues such as (but not limited to)…
- Adult Acne
- Poor digestion or digestive disturbances (bloating, gas, belching, irregular bowels etc)
- Fatigue or overall low energy
- Menstrual Irregularities
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Stubborn Mid-Section Weight
Also if you experience…
- Chronic stress
- Irritable Cravings
- Mood / Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Brain Fog
- General health
- Or, any other underlying issues you would like addressed
What to expect after enrolling in an assessment:
- Upon registering, you will be contacted by us to schedule your consultation.
- You will receive a set of questionnaires for you to fill out and return followed by your consultation with our practitioner.
- After completion of the questionnaires and the consultation, our practitioner will formulate a bio-individual protocol to help with your health needs and goals. She will go through the protocol over the phone with you.
- You will schedule a 4-6 week follow-up with us and accountability check-ins; dependent on what our practitioner recommends.
*Note: Protocol’s are easy to understand and follow. They are written and discussed for you to make lasting, sustainable changes in your life. You are able to ask any questions related to your health needs and protocol directly with our practitioner at the time of your call.
What you will receive:
- A bio-individual overview. It will explain all recommendations clearly and concisely.
- Nutritional guidance for optimal health which includes supplement suggestions with clear explanations, and specific foods to eliminate or include in your diet.
- A sample meal menu catered to your specific needs.
- General recommendations to improve mindset and lifestyle, including suggested tips to create a sustainable regiment.
- Exercise regiment outline that caters to your specific health goals
Why do an assessment?
The assessments are catered around your primary health goals and complaints. Whether to prevent health issues or to minimize or reverse the severity of your given health issue, it is important to understand the root cause of the issue at an internal and cellular level that goes beyond generically eating well and exercising.
In your protocol you will learn which foods are most suitable for your health concerns, which foods would be useful to eliminate, detailed dietary recommendations that support your issues, supplement suggestions with reasoning, and lifestyle and fitness suggestions.
Our practitioner will help you determine the best approach and program suitable for your health needs. Programs can vary in length.
Consultations last approximately 30 minutes.
Ready to get started?
Email email@example.com to schedule your phone consultation.